4.02.2012

News from Victoria Dosch Photography


OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

For those of you who don't know, our third baby, Ryan Paul Lincoln was born on January 23rd. He is as sweet as can be and the apple of his brother and sister's eyes. What a joy. Such a love bug!


Three babies three and under is wild and wonderful, for sure. I've been looking forward to the Spring to get my camera back out, officially, and I'm delighted to say, that day has come...!

Springtime mini-sessions are here. They are 15 minute slots available this April and May for a great price. I look to offer these discounted, update-your-walls sessions once a season. Spots generally fill up fast so be on the lookout!

For this April and May, just released today, click here to book your SPRING MINI-SESSIONS.

I am also now taking bookings through August 2012. Weekend slots are filling in fast so reserve yours now. Email me at victoriadosch@gmail.com

Portrait Parties are all the rage. Read here about them, about how your own session can cost less than $50 (!) and how you can mix friends, feasts and fotos... fabulous!


Love Pinterest? Of course you do! Follow me here, see some of my favorite shots from our shoots and stay up-to-date with what other families are doing to make their sessions shine.


Of course you know I love a giveaway, so follow me on Facebook to stay up-to-date.

As a special thank you to my awesome clients for allowing me to be... here... returning customers may have $25 off any portrait session during the months of April and May. (Not applicable to portrait parties.)

I am so excited for another super year with you all! How I love my job!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment