4.11.2012

3 Sisters + 4 Cousins = 1 Lucky Mom

Can you tell I'm excited to be back?! This shoot was barely 24hours ago and already I'm sharing a sneak peek. As usual, with these most radiant clients of mine, there are over 140 images I'm working on from this 30 minute shoot, but here are a few I love already...

I am one of three sisters so these pictures make me extra happy. The beautiful young moms came from as far as good ole Greenwich, CT to surprise their own mama with a forever kind of gift...

IMG_6308-001

Perfect love comes in all shapes and sizes...

McCain Cousins CD1

How cute is baby L?!

McCain Cousins CD

It was windy on this April Beach Day, but I think the breeze makes these beauties even more brilliant...

IMG_6215-001

McCain Cousins CD2

And cousin number four:

IMG_6180-003

McCain Cousins CD5

This little girl was timelessly radiant...

McCain Cousins CD4

Clearly, it comes from her mama:

IMG_6196-001

Here they are, 4 kiddos, 3 and under. Love the energy and touch of craziness. Reminds me of home... :)

IMG_6289-001

McCain Cousins CD7
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment