2.22.2012

G is for Grateful

3 beautiful girls. What a gift.

Gable CD

And one on the way... what will it be?

Gable CD1


I had such a happy session with these three lovely young ladies and their family. What love abounds.

Gable CD2

It's been a hectic, exhaustingly busy few weeks, and I'm working night and day on my mountain of pics for you all. Worry not, being snap-happy has been such a joy and privilege and turnaround time is still under 2 weeks from time of session to receipt of your CD. That said, I'm afraid if something had to give, the blog was the best thing possible. Lord knows my heart has been with my babies, bouncing and beaming as they are, and my brain with my awesome Canon-Dell Duo. Still, as I was finishing up these pics this morning, I wanted to share a bit of beauty and golden goodness on this grateful day with you, thanking you all for being what you are... patient, supportive, joyful and camera-cozy! You have made this fall so very full of smiles and I have loved meeting and capturing each and every one of you.

Happy week of gratitude. And just because it's overflowing... a giveaway is coming today on Facebook! You can follow me here if you aren't already.

xoxox

Gable CD3
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment