5.01.2012

J and K become 3

These two are going to be amazing parents. Yeah, yeah, you say, what do I know given I only met them for just one hour one enchanted late April afternoon? As you'll see below, I know this plain and simple because they adore each other. It is said that the greatest gift a father can give his child is to love their mother, and I tell you it's true. I know that from living my own chummy childhood and never feeling more peaceful and loved than when my Daddy held my Mummy's hand. I have the pleasure of photographing a lot of loving couples and we all know that sometimes we have to twist our hubby's arm when it comes to having portraits done, beg him to wear the coordinating collared shirt, trick him into taking off his sunglasses, threaten him to keep the Blackberry in his pocket, but this awesome husband was just so proud of his wife's beautiful bump that he so easily made the beautiful mama of his first child radiate with joy. God, I love that. And sweet J in return, was totally smitten with her awesome catch. So much so that in the middle of her two and a half minutes apart from him, as we did a few just-belly shots, she interrupted my click to say, 'oh, could you just take a picture of K over there, doesn't he look so handsome?!' Warmed my heart. 

Jennifer and Kevin Maternity CD


IMG_9536

IMG_9561

IMG_9597

Jennifer and Kevin Maternity CD-001

IMG_96441

IMG_9232

IMG_9228-2

IMG_9571-2
IMG_9475

And so yes, in an hour, I can indeed say they are going to be amazing parents because a good deal of parenting is just-that-simple. We love our child. We love him like no other. But most of all we love each other. Here's to the bun in the oven and the love that surrounds the three of them. It was a privilege to capture.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment