10.03.2012

Not quite one. Forever captured.

Crazy Cute Munchkin Alert! I've seen my fair share of cute kids, boy, have I, but there is just something about Baby Boy H that leaves me smitten, in that mama of boys, adoring photographer, love me some love I can feel kinda-way. Oh, this little guy is just about as sweet as you can stand. And his parents, clearly the reason why. Turns out little boy H has two older (by 18 months!) twin brothers but his parents wanted to give him his moment in the sun before he turns one... Literally. As a middle child in a family of oh so many kids and oh so much happy chaos, I cannot tell you how thoughtful an idea I found this. For one enchanted evening, this cheery little fellow, on the brink of all things bright and beautiful had his mama and dada's four hands to cuddle him, swing him, smother him with adoration. Their four eyes to take it all in. For one enchanted evening. The golden fall sun and cerulean skies seemed to be more vibrant and invigorating that night, as if the universe was one of those rainbow-striped tents that giddy children throw up into the sky, only to run under it and bask in its color and air. I felt that giddiness, that life, that innocence and color surrounded by 3/5ths of this tender-loving family and their overwhelming fondness for their baby boy. It filled me up and makes me smile to this day. It is for this, that I had to share some of these photos tonight. Their beauty tells the story behind the colors and sparkle far better than I can...

DeWinter CD8 - Copy

DeWinter CD11

Such a sweet face...

DeWinter CD9 - Copy

And he can fly!

DeWinter CD6 - Copy

What love...

DeWinter CD3 - Copy

From Dada,

DeWinter CD1 - Copy

From Mama,

Collages

From them both,

DeWinter CD5 - Copy

DeWinter CD7 - Copy

DeWinter CD2 - Copy

The world is yours, little man...

DeWinter CD4 - Copy

I expect you will set it twirling with that personality of yours...

DeWinter CD13

Happy, happy 1st birthday!

DeWinter CD12

xox
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment