10.04.2012

L'amour fou...

Il n'y a qu'un bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'être aimé.

For a gal who majored in French, who also began her career as a French teacher, whose earliest memories include Monsieur Monchamp belting with incomprehensible fear 'incroyable' in my ear, it had been a good few years since I uttered a word of it. Long ago and far away I lost my heart in Cuba, chose another path, and thank God it brought me to here, but something was sparked again this sunny session and it warmed my heart  to see it before me. Maybe I like JC&M's story so much because it is mine, but in reverse. Girl goes across the seas, meets the boy of her dreams, comes home to become MHD's Madamoiselle, her fairytale gathering at her fingertips a little more each day. C'est joli, n'est-ce pas? 

These two were seamless, relaxed, soaking up their special time from sea to shining sea. It was a pleasure to capture their love on camera, their new engagement, their chapeau chouette... 

Mary VR engagement cd3

Mary VR engagement cd1

Mary VR engagement cd

Mary VR engagement cd2

Mary VR engagement cd5

Mary VR engagement cd4

What a life awaits you both. Je vous souhaite tout le meilleur du monde, l'amour eternel. xox


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment