8.28.2012

W is for (almost) Without Words...



These photos here are especially meaningful to me. I am humbled to have taken them, grateful for the precious time that they hold still, inspired by their radiance and truthfulness. They are special to me beyond words not because of the serene setting or the luscious light but because these faces below are my God-family. They are a source of laughter and wisdom. They overflow with generosity and compassion. They cry a history of resilience and togetherness. They are jubilant, tender, sincere, bold. They are the Salt of the Earth.

Williamson CD3

My dearest friend Frances was celebrating a big birthday this year and it seemed only right that she should have some photos to commemorate it. Thus our session was born. 

Williamson CD1

Williamson CD

I feel a special bond with each of the four souls pictured here, above all because we are united in our love and admiration of this amazing woman, the rock of so much. We go back, way back, as far as me and Massachusetts go, and that has brought us to today...running!

IMG_8326-2

Ah, beautiful today... (gosh, I love this one)

IMG_8684

(and this one...)

IMG_8477-51

Our session was playful, calming and perfect. I secretly wanted to jump in some of these photos. That's how much I love this family. It was truly a privilege. 

I will not share all of your photos...
williamson to edit
indeed, we would be here a while...

IMG_8628

Here's to this milestone year, my friend, and to all the ones ahead. 

Williamson CD2

Needless to say, it's looking pretty beautiful... 

IMG_8779-5

xoxox

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment