8.30.2012

The Little Harbor Boathouse, One Enchanted Evening

This past weekend I had the great pleasure of taking my cameras not just to the water but on it to photograph Marblehead's most treasured Little Harbor Boathouse. Situated at 40 Doaks Lane, they offer kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding and rowing for all. I encourage you to check out their website here. I took a lot of photos of their awesome crew and it took just about all I had to not abandon my Canons and join them. Enjoy these first shots of this brilliant venture and get inspired. They are open through October!

Rowing for All CD5

What a crazy fun group!

Rowing for All CD8

Rowing for All CD10

Rowing for All CD4

Paddling at dusk... enchanting!

Rowing for All CD11

Rowing for All to edit

Rowing for All CD1

Just the paddlers and the open Atlantic...

Rowing for All CD

Rowing for All CD7


You will be impressed by the passion, skills and smarts of the staff...

Rowing for All CD9

Rowing for All CD6

Thanks for having me, all of you. See you soon!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment